1.超大棉花糖

Ella: “Last night, I dreamed I was eating a very big marshmallow.”

艾拉:昨天晚上,我夢到自己吃了一個好大好大的棉花糖。

 Hanna: “ And then? ”

漢娜:然後呢?

 Ella: “ When I woke up this morning, I couldn’t find my pillow. ”

艾拉:今天早上我醒來的時候,竟然找不到我的枕頭!

 

 

2.去過跳蚤市場的狗

Jordan: “ Why is your dog scratching? ”

喬丹:你的狗為什麼一直在抓癢?

 Joseph: “ We just got back from shopping.”

約瑟夫:我們剛剛才血拚回來。

 Jordan: “ What does that have to do with an itchy dog? ”

喬丹:那跟狗抓癢有甚麼關係?

 Joseph: “ We went to the flea market.”

約瑟夫:我們去了跳蚤市場。

 

 

3.兩球多少錢?

The sign of an ice-cream vendor said, “ One is thirty, two for fifty.”

賣冰淇淋的小販牌子上寫著:一球三十,兩球五十。

 A young boy said to his mother, “ He is stupid; he can’t add.”

一個小男生跟他媽媽說:「他好笨,他不會算術。」

 

 

4.定時失明

( A little boy was leading his blind father begging. )

   (一個小男孩帶著眼盲的父親乞討。)

 Woman: “ When did your father go blind? ”

婦人:你爸爸是什麼時候失明的?

 Boy: “ When he begins begging every morning.”

男孩:每天早上開始乞討的時候。


 

 5.髒的是腳還是鞋子?

Mother: “ Didn’t I tell you not to come in unless your feet were clean? ”

媽媽:我不是告訴過你別進來,除非你的腳是乾淨的。

 Peter: “ My feet are clean, Mom. It’s just my shoes that are dirty.”

彼得:媽媽,我的腳很乾淨。髒的是我的鞋子。
 
 
 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    grace1133 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣()